Your slogan or tag line goes here.

Iams Cat Adult Salmon 3kg

Sale: £9.99
Save: 39% off

OFFER £9.99 each on all Iams Cat 2.55kg & 3kg.

IAMS Cat Adult with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken
1+6 years

Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Salmon & Chicken
(37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.