Your slogan or tag line goes here.

Iams Cat Adult Lamb 3kg

Sale: £9.99
Save: 39% off

OFFER £9.99 each on all Iams Cat 2.55kg & 3kg.

IAMS Cat Adult with New Zealand Lamb & Chicken
1-6 years

Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Lamb & Chicken
(37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a
complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, lamb (4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, calcium carbonate, fish oil.